Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Canadian Shopping Deals: Kitchen Stuff Plus

During my usual daily peruse of the interwebs, I came across a fantastic bargain and of course I wanted to share.

This Wilton Pro II Deluxe Cookie Gun is only at Kitchen Stuff Plus, for only $29.99! It's usually about 40 bucks, so I'm for sure running out to get one. My current cookie press/cookie gun is at least ten years old and has a tendency to seize up, making it pretty much impossible to squirt the little dough shapes out. I love making spritz cookies for Christmas, so this new cookie gun will definitely come in handy.

Actually, speaking of Christmas, wouldn't this make a wonderful Christmas gift for someone? Possibly a dear friend with a young child who might enjoy the fun of using a cookie gun? Definitely a great Christmas for bakers, or a great gift for kids who enjoy baking. That's it, I'm getting two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment