Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Window tasting -like window shopping, only yummier!


<--------This, my darlings, is a parsnip cupcake. That's right, a beautiful, scrummy looking cupcake that just so happens to be made with that infamous, pale carrot look-a-like, most often seen in thick winter stews vegetable. I cannot claim this concoction as my own; although I'm dying to try baking them, if for no other reason than to say that I have. This cupcake and dozens of others can be found on a super user friendly site called mingmakescupcakes.com. There you'll find oodles of interesting, beautifully photographed cupcakes like chocolate with chambord, flourless beet chocolate cupcakes, sour cream fig cupcakes and several others. The sheer gorgeousness of each creation is nearly satisfying enough. Have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment