Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have mercy, I’m in love with a pillow!

As the pink party draws ever nearer, I've been on the lookout for a new pink tablecloth. Not just any tablecloth (of course), but the most divine, squee-worthy table cloth imaginable (at a reasonable price). In my searching I stumbled up a site called Tonic Living …and just about fainted dead out of my chair!

Tonic living specializes in retro fabrics, pillows, upholstery, outdoor fabrics etc, and even better (for me anyway), they're located right here in Toronto! Double, triple and even quadruple squee! They have the most fabtastic patterns reminiscent of prints popularized in the 50's, 60's and 70's. But wait, there's more. They also have organic fabrics!
So of course, I'm no longer visiting Tonic Living in search of tablecloth fabric, I'm shopping for my in progress living room redesign. I've totally fallen in love with this pillow:






This other pillow
And this fabric


Right now, somewhere our mother's are collectively gagging and wondering why the heck we want old lady pillows in our houses. It's funny how retro adoration seems to skip a generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment