Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Return of the roller skating birthday party!


I grew up in California, in the 80's, which means that when it comes to birthday parties, the roller skating birthday party was the best thing ever! Honestly, about 50% of my birthday parties took place at the skating rink. LOVED!

So when I started researching party trends for my shop's new batch of birthday cards, I was completely stoked to see that the roller skating birthday party is on its way back! It seems that that ladies are definitely leading this trend, and not just little girls! Teens and 20-30 somethings have been behind a return of roller derby. Talk about girl power!

Roller Derby girls were definitely my inspiration for the new 

In fact, I love it so much that I'm planning to create a matching printable party pack. Who knows, this could be my 40th birthday theme in a few years...or maybe I'll go with something less likely to land me in emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment