Friday, January 25, 2013

Is it motivation season yet?

Two of my lovely ladies

Last year my gardens were a disaster. Not kind of bad, not slightly sub par, but a complete disaster. So sue me, I'd just had a baby and kneeling in the dirt was the last thing on my mind. This year I'm hoping to redeem myself...if I can just find the motivation. Looking at photos of my hydrangeas is slightly helpful; although caring for "the ladies" isn't the problem. My tangled wildflower (now mostly weeds) garden is, along with my veggie garden, which was no more than the domain of several rogue cherry tomato plants (weeds all on their own if you ask me).

Perhaps I'll turn to Pinterest and  photos of bountiful square foot gardens for motivation...assuming my attention isn't stolen by photos of luscious chocolate dessert and opulent tablescapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment