Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cookie exchange invitations on the cheap



I won't lie, this will not be my best and brightest year as far as holiday soirees go. While there may be supermoms out there who can plan a fab fete while balancing a 7 month old on one hip, I'm simply not that talented. So we'll be pairing back this year and just going with a cookie exchange, not that it has to be just any cookie exchange.

If there's one thing I love it's making fun paper crafts for my parties, and cookie exchanges are no different. What is different is the fact that I've decided to share this year's theme in my brand new Etsy shop! I know, I know, shameless plug. But as readers of my blog know, the other thing I love is a bargain. so you can be sure that I have my fellow cheapskates in mind. Check it out in my brand new printables store, Simple Soirees!

1 comment: